Monday, December 28, 2009

Blank Slates

New school supplies always made me very happy. There was just something about cracking open a new box of pens or that first waxy wiff of fresh crayon that would get my creative juices flowing. Thus, I can not bare to add storied of this new life to my old tired blog, so this is another new beginning.

I was looking back on my first blog about reading 100 books. I was inspired to create that challenge from my lack of accomplishments. I may have been a might bit too hard on myself. Today, a mere 2 years later, I am engaged to the greatest human in the world and a professional working writer. (Don't judge me, I write manuals it is a different skill set....my social writing leaves much to be desired but I have written "Getting Started" sections that would bring a tear to your eye...)

Post graduation, Life is good. I have homemade Picadillo on the stove, a beer in my hand and a perfect book waiting for me on my slanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment